Sunday, March 25, 2007

traffic jam New Zealand style


On the way back from a day trip to Milford Sound. The sheep had been freshly shorn and a lot of them were bleeding a bit. Kind of like after I shave my legs.
I've been doing a lot of touring and sitting on the bus and taking loads of photos. Tonight I'm in Queenstown and I'm heading soon to Christchurch and then Kaikoura. Some of our stops are in out-of-the way places and they keep us pretty busy, so I'm a bit behind in the blogging and email. The stuff I'm seeing is just beautiful and the camera cannot do it justice the way that the human eye can. My pictures seem woefully inadequate.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn, just returned from two weeks in the sun with the kids over March break. Was saddened to hear the news of your Grandma's passing and thought of you.

Was glad to see on your blog all that you've been experiencing -- you really have been making the most of your time abroad. Laura wanted to swim with dolphins in Florida but we didn't get to it this time.

I spoke with Kathy today about trying to line up a weekend this summer to get together at your parents place up north. We'll let you know the date once it gets worked out, would be good to catch up a litte and perhaps share a few drinks by the fire.

Best,
Graham

 
At 5:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

g'day Jenn so very sorry about your Grandma I did meet her and thought she was a lady of great character but seemed a bit put out by something making holes in the lawn (moles or something cute)glad your having a great time don't forget when in doubt do it and have fun love and hugs helen xxx
and Richard said repent in leisure:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home