Tuesday, February 20, 2007

an update

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm leaving Kerikeri in about a week so if you send me anything from this point on you should use the IEP address in Auckland and they will forward it once I get settled in.

I don't yet know where I'm going - there are lots of options and, of course, I hate making decisions. I am forcing myself to move on because Kerikeri and the Stone Store Lodge and Richard and Dot and the restaurant and everything are great and it would be so easy to stay, but I don't want to get back to Canada and have to say the only parts of NZ I saw were Auckland, Hastings and Kerikeri. I have maybe 8 weeks left - can't believe it is almost over.

2 Comments:

At 12:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I did eat a lot of chicken livers and still do. What I wouldn't give to have gone on this trip with you. Sarah and I have gone on a few missions trips with her Youth Ministry, Bahamas, New Orleans. I wish I could go again but the wedding is keeping me home. I don't expect you to get time off to come to the wedding but Jim and I will be in Canada the week of Aug 18-25th. I'm really looking forward to seeing you. I'm praying for your safe return home. Love and miss you Auntie Terry

 
At 11:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 weeks!!!! You better pack in allot of fun cuz 8 weeks isn't much time. I can't believe your trip is almost over...it seems like yesterday we were sitting at the ypnfa meeting eating (stale) sandwiches talking about how much fun you were going to have. Think of me this friday...I'll be sitting in a ypnfa meeting, eating stale sandwiches, talking about how much fun you're having!!!! The more things change, the more they never change!.....I can't wait to see you!
Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home