Sunday, April 01, 2007

autumn

Just an update.

Some of the leaves are turning colours and falling off - summer's over, time for me to start heading home. My ticket to leave New Zealand is for April 15th. In theory, I'm allowed to change the date, but there's no seats available so I have to stick to the schedule I decided way back in July when I bought the ticket. I also have a four day stop-over in Singapore, a country I know very little about. I only put in the stop-over at the suggestion of my travel agent. I'm sure I will find something interesting to do. I also plan to go to Victoria, BC on the way back for a few days. So, I don't know exactly when I'll be back in Toronto.

In the meantime, I am going to a meditation/yoga retreat for a week or so here on the South Island. Then I will head back to Auckland for the flight out. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with everyone when I get back.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn, enjoy the rest of the time you have on your journey. We are all looking forward to seeing you. Marco will be waiting by the door when you come home.

Love, Kathy, Andrew, Justin and Lauren.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home