Monday, April 30, 2007

reverse culture shock

Feeling much closer to being human. Waiting to go back to work - an HR issue means I don't go back until Monday May 7th, instead of May 3rd which was my intention.

Getting used to driving on the right side of the road. I'm still having a bit of trouble slipping into life again - taking it slowly with meeting up with people. Sometimes it's just too much.

I put the bulk of my photos in for printing today - too many for the one hour service so I don't get them back until tomorrow. I still have to edit and sort through the ones from Japan. I'm still a bit old fashioned in that I prefer my photos printed, rather than merely burned on a CD. I figure I'm already in so much karmic hell from the size of my carbon footprint from all the traveling this year, what's a few more reams of paper.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 p.m., Blogger Undertaker said...

You are a very pretty girl! My name's Albert, I'm from Italy and I'm 34. I love music, the sea, and I'm looking for a good girl! How are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home