Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm going to Japan!

It's last minute and I didn't think it was going to happen, but the flight change I needed to go to Japan on my way back from NZ came through. I bought my tickets this evening and I got a surprisingly good deal, considering the late date.

So, it's off to Singapore on Sunday for one day (their zoo is supposed to be pretty great so I'll probably go there and then walk around the city a bit), and then to Tokoyo and Kamakura to hang out with Emi and experience Japan. Can't believe I'm going - I had kind of resigned myself to not going.

Still working on getting the flight from Vancouver to Toronto changed so I can go to Victoria to see my friend Andrea's parents (and hopefully my friend Wil) and pick up the stuff I left there on the way out. So I don't yet have a confirmed arrival date in Toronto, but that's okay right?

2 Comments:

At 1:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am green with envy. Studied Japanese theatre and culture as part of my masters courses...My friend Tre who is 13 thinks your blogs are wild! What a trip!
Best, KLW and Tre

 
At 2:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm glad you are getting the opportunity to go to Japan. You wouldn't want to come home too soon:)

Have a great time.

Aunt Norma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home