Sunday, April 15, 2007

it's hot

Arrived safely in Singapore after a 9+ hour flight from Auckland. I checked one of my bags into storage at the airport and have confined myself to what I could fit in the little black suitcase on wheels. Checked myself into a backpackers accommodation.

I'm going to see the Singapore Zoo today and then check out the shopping area (not that I have even one square inch of space left in my bag, but it's the looking not the buying) .

It is hot here. Really hot. The plane landed last night after 7:30 pm and it was still 85 degrees F. When I was looking online at backpacker accommodations, I found it odd that some of them advertised showers with hot water. I'm thinking now that a lot of the time, maybe hot water isn't so necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home